CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

2008 Dodge Grand Caravan TEST DRIVE


I have been "selected" to be one of 300 moms nationwide to test drive a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan for 6 days.

We are planning to buy a van in the next year, so I thought this would be a great way to decide whether this one makes the short list, or is crossed off altogether. So far, DH and I are leaning toward the Honda Odyssey, or MAYBE the Toyota Sienna. I do have a 1996 Neon, and have not been impressed with Chrysler's customer service, so it will have to be a pretty fantastic van to overcome that.

On the other hand, I DID try to win one from Regis and Kelly (Nope, didn't win!), so I'm certainly willing to try it out!! Of course, that was the Chrysler Town and Country, not the Dodge Caravan. But let's face it - they are made by the same company, and are likely very similar.

For updates, click here.

And if anyone else is interested in doing this, HERE is where you can get more info.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

How fun. Let me know how the try out goes. We are looking into getting a new car sometime next year!

pianogal said...

My vote's for the Sienna - we love ours! I tell ya, the first time I dropped a kid off at school and just pushed a button and didn't even have to get out of the car, it was worth every penny. Good luck!