CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

MiniMe is growing up too fast!

She's now lost 5 teeth (go HERE for pics) . The first one last September (she turned 5 a month later), the second shortly thereafter..... and three in a week (2 weeks ago). So cute, and she's had so much fun playing with them.

LittleBit woke up during the night MiniMe lost 2 in the same day, and asked me, "Mommy, is [MiniMe] going to pull all of MY teeth out next, so the Tooth Fairy will give her more money?"

According to "development experts", she may start stringing three words together to make a simple sentence, any day. Three, you say???? Yeah, I always knew my kids were geniuses!!

3 comments:

Sailorgal said...

Yea, well, they do have a brilliant aunt I hear they take after in many ways....

FroggyWoman said...

That is very true! And like their adorable Sailorgirl aunt, they keep me in stitches!!

Tammy said...

I love what kids come up with!