CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Funny craigslist posts...... again

You know, the funny posts on craigslist never end.

Here are 2 from the pets section. The first........

help me find a good home


Date: 2008-07-27, 9:09PM MDT


Good home needed for my husband. I hate to give him up but i don't think it's fair to leave him at home all alone all day while i work.
he is current on all vaccinations and knows how to sit, stay, and lay down (he's actually quite good at those things)he is not neutered but i would consider doing this if you could provide him a good home. I wont lie, he does frequently make messes in the house, but usually does it in the same spot so maybe you could train him to do it outside if you had the time. he is not good with children and probably should be an only pet, but will be completely devoted to you if you just feed him and give him what he wants. I am asking for a small rehoming fee of 50,000.$ just to cover what i've already spent on him.
if it sounds like you may be able to give him a good home, please reply to this email. he doesn't work so he will be able to respond to your inquiry quite quickly. Please note that he will come with all his basic supplies (motorcycle, Large over expensive pickup and of course his giant ego)
Thanks for Looking, and hopefully I will hear from someone soon


and the reply


re: help me find a good home


Date: 2008-07-27, 9:33PM MDT


I may be interested in providing a home for your husband. I would like to know if he can perform any tricks(?) The messes don't bother me if he is a working breed and can fetch the bread. It is also important that he be non-aggressive as I can't tolerate this type of behavior. If not would you be upset if he ends up in the compost pile with my last one?

0 comments: