CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

The rooster post - craigslist funny

Free Rooster


Date: 2008-05-22, 9:36AM MDT


Hello, we have a year old, large white rooster that we need to be rid of. He is a Leghorn, maybe about 8 pounds. I would not suggest him as a pet because he recently started attacking. He doesn't have spurs, only nubs, but enough to bruise my leg. Anyhow, I think he would make a fantastic Memorial Day barbecue. We can't do it, we aren't country enough. But if this is right down your alley, please come pick him up. I'm afraid you'll have to catch him because I won't go in their pen anymore. If it's after 5, my husband can help. I would go out and take a picture, but I'd rather have you imagining him rotating on a rotisserie. (Sorry, but I've built up some resentment). Email for directions.




0 comments: