CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

You might love to hear stories of Canadian Geese. I think they're full of........

Heading out to drop another installment of Veronica Mars in the mailbox (if you haven't familiarized yourself with the show, you can get it on Netflix - I highly recommend it), I saw a large flock of Canadian Geese in my driveway and yard. I signaled MiniMe to come quickly, to look out the window. So beautiful.

We watched them a while, then I realized the mailman was passing my house, so I rushed out to give him the red envelope. Then I turned around.......

And saw my sidewalk and driveway COVERED with GOOSE POOP. Seriously, folks, my DOG doesn't leave droppings that big. And there were at least three "thank you cards" for every goose I saw.

But really, despite my updates of "what I'v been up to since I last blogged", I am in a very good mood. Really!!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Three card for each Goose. What a kind person you are. I love to watch geese too. Did you take any pictures?

Anonymous said...

LOL - I should have!! I could have posted them on my blog!!!