CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Our big surprise

Yesterday we went to P-Town to pick our cabinets, counters, flooring, etc. Our awesome builder set aside the whole day so he could have us meet the three different vendors, see the job site, and choose everything at once, since it's a 2 hour drive for us. We left MiniMe and LittleBit with my sister for the day, so they could play with cousins, rather than be frustrated at all the back and forth, driving, and "boring stuff". Not remotely boring for me - I LOVED choosing all the colors and textures for my new house!!!

We started with carpet, tile, etc, then went to see the house. Our builder mentioned an issue with the windows, but told us it would be taken care of before we came down again. I asked him if that meant the house was framed already - he replied, "not really".

So imagine our surprise when we saw this:

Back of the house:

Front of the house:




1 comments:

Tammy said...

Yeah, I can't wait to see more pictures along the way.